Налични двигатели: VTI 120 BVM5, e-HDi 115 BVM6, e-HDi 115 BMP6
– Сгъваеми седалки на ред 3
– Тъч скрийн 7″ за управление на функциите
– Комплект за лепене на гуми
– Програмируем регулатор-ограничител на скоростта
– Система за установяване спадане на налягането в гумите
– Волан с кожено покритие
– Система за стартиране на двигателя “свободни ръце”
– “Подпис” от LED светлини
– Аудио система моно-тунер RDS MP3
– Електрически външни огледала за обратно виждане с функция за размразяване
– Плъзгащи се седалки на ред 2
– Система за интелигентен контрол на задвижването
– Connecting Box (жак, USB порт и комплект “свободни ръце” bluetooth)
– Бордови компютър
– Индикатор за смяна на предавката
– Система за улеснено потегляне под наклон
– Въздушни възглавници – фронтални, предни странични и тип “завеса”
– Предни и задни електрически стъкла
– Автоматична електрическа ръчна спирачка
– Метални джанти 16″
– ABS, Електронен разпределител на спирачното усилие и Система за подпомагане при внезапно спиране
– Волан, регулируем по височина и в дълбочина
Налични двигатели: VTI 120 BVM5, e-HDi 115 BVM6, e-HDi 115 BMP6
НОВИЯТ CITROËN GRAND C4 PICASSO ATTRACTION +
– Фарове за мъгла
– Алуиминиеви джанти 16″
– Сгъваема седалка за пътника отпред
– Двузонови вентилатори на ред 2
– Таблички самолетен тип на гърба на предните седалки
– Автоматичен двузонов климатик
– Автоматични къси светлини
– Автоматични предни чистачки
– Аудио система би-тунер RDS MP3
Налични двигатели: THP 155 BVM6, e-HDi 115 BVM6, e-HDi 115 BMP6
НОВИЯТ CITROËN GRAND C4 PICASSO SEDUCTION +
– Арки на покрива
– Панорамен екран 12″ HD
– Кожен волан
– Фарове за мъгла с допълнително осветление
– Система за достъп и палене “свободни ръце”
– Щори на ред 2
Динамичният характер на Новия Citroën Grand C4 Picasso е директно облагодетелстван от Technologie на новата модулна платформа EMP2. Намаляването на теглото на автомобила (- 140 кг.) и свалянето надолу на центъра на тежестта му осигуряват невиждано досега оптимално равновесие между динамичност, реактивност и комфорт, достойно за автомобил от Марката Citroën.
Discover a new level of performance with the 6-speed EGS, delivering smooth, fast gear changing.
Enjoy changing gears with the paddles for a dynamic customised ride, or just sit back and let automated mode take over for relaxed city driving. This gearbox contributes to bringing down fuel consumption.
The 6-speed EGS ships with the THP 150 petrol engine and HDi 110 DPFS and HDi 138 DPFS diesel engines.
With its 2 m² wide-angle panoramic windscreen and large quarter lights framed by slim pillars, the Grand C4 Picasso Visio space delivers exceptional visibility and an incomparable impression of space.
This exceptional visibility contributes to driving pleasure and also to safety, since the vertical angle of visibility is doubled.
The Grand C4 Picasso is available with a panoramic sunroof of 1.2 m², the biggest in its class (1.04 m). All the passengers can then enjoy exceptional visibility and light.
The light can be filtered out by an electric blind with an anti-pinch function.
Large glazed area
The Grand C4 Picasso has the largest glazed area in its category (5.2 m² or 6.4 m² with the panoramic sunroof).
As well as providing generous visibility for all passengers, these large glazed areas let the light flood in and increase the impression of a spacious cabin that is open to the outside world.
Fixed-centred controls steering wheel
For increased driving pleasure, the Grand C4 Picasso features a fixed-centred controls steering wheel with:
- A fixed hub (the centre of the wheel no longer turns with the rim);
- The main comfort and driving aid controls in the centre;
- Height and reach adjustable design.
The innovative layout of the driving position increases the impression of onboard space and comfort:
- steering-wheel controls (automatic and 6-speed EGS gearboxes) that free up the centre of the dashboard;
- a fixed-centred controls steering wheel with the main comfort and driving aids;
- driving and comfort information grouped on a single screen in the centre of the dashboard;
- air conditioning controls placed at either end of the dashboard, within easy reach of passengers.
Electric parking brake
For your comfort and safety, the Grand C4 Picasso features an electric parking brake:
- Engages automatically when the engine is stopped and disengages automatically on acceleration;
- Easily activated using a button on the central console;
- Coupled to the hill-start assist function.
The hill-start assist function works with the electric parking brake to keep your vehicle steady for two seconds when you release the brake pedal on a slope of over 3%.
This gives you time to move your foot from the brake pedal to the accelerator.
Cruise control and speed limiter
The cruise control/speed limiter function with steering-wheel controls contributes to a relaxed driving experience:
- cruise control keeps the vehicle at a set speed without using the accelerator pedal;
- the speed limiter keeps the vehicle within the limit selected by the driver;
- the cruise control/speed limiter can be turned off, using the button on the steering wheel, for example, or by pressing hard on the accelerator.
Record-beating interior space
The Grand C4 Picasso is the perfect “visiospace”, setting the standard in its class for generous interior space:
- a roomy front area with the innovative driving position layout;
- remarkable elbow room at both front and rear;
- generous legroom at the rear with a flat floor pan and six independent sliding seats;
- a third row of seats to accommodate up to seven passengers in comfort.
With its three rows of seats, the Grand C4 Picasso can accommodate up to seven passengers in comfort. The second row of seats features identical, independent seats.
The third row of seats provides space for two more adult passengers. The hollowed-out floor area increases leg room for greater overall comfort.
Ingenious modular design
The cabin of the Grand C4 Picasso can be reconfigured quickly and easily without taking the seats out of the vehicle:
- the seats in rows 2 and 3 can be folded away in a single movement without removing the head restraints or taking the seats out;
- the seats can be folded away to create a perfectly flat load area up to the front seats;
- the original seat design ensures easy access to row 3..
An arrray of stowage compartments
Alongside the conventional storage areas, an array of neat and convenient storage compartments are provided around the cabin:
- – four large-capacity compartments (of which one cooled) on the dashboard (for models with the automatic or EGS gearbox);
- aircraft-style tables and nets on the backs of the front seats;
- additional storage under the front and rear seats, under the floor at the rear, between the front seats, etc.
- Air conditioning
- Scented air freshener
- Parking space
- Parking assist
The pneumatic suspension at the rear meets the highest standards in comfort:
- filtering out bumps and dips in the road surface;
- maintaining the vehicle at a constant height at all times;
- letting you raise or lower the boot sill when the car is stationary.
Automatic air conditioning
The automatic air conditioning on the Grand C4 Picasso is designed to ensure a comfortable temperature for all passengers, with:
- Customised temperature settings at the front
- individual air flow controls at the rear;
- an automatic recirculation function.
On board the Grand C4 Picasso, high-quality soundproofing ensures a relaxed ride:
- the laminated windows (including a laminated windscreen) comprise two sheets of glass and one of plastic to limit incoming noise;
- a double seal on the doors provides effective soundproofing;
- absorbent materials treat vehicle noise at source (e.g. for the engine);
- hydraulic mounts on the rear suspension limit road nose and impact noise when driving over obstacles.
MyWay is a simplified radio and navigation (Europe) system with a 7″ screen and a particularly attractive price tag.
It includes an MP3 and WMA compatible CD player (several portable audio devices can be connected) and a Bluetooth kit for a hands-free phone.
The Grand C4 Picasso contributes to your safety and comfort with the Bluetooth hands-free function:
- lets you make phone calls without taking your eyes off the road and keeping your hands on the wheel;
- displays your address book on the multifunction screen.
For music lovers, the Grand C4 Picasso boasts a complete hifi system specially developed with Philips. It includes a subwoofer and powerful DSP digital amplifier with eight loudspeakers.
With the Video pack option, passengers at the rear enjoy two 7″ 16/9 screens fitted in the top of the front seat backrests.
Parking space ‘gap” measurement system
The parking space ‘gap’ measurement system works with the front/rear parking sensors to help you park your vehicle:
- tells you whether the space is big enough;
- and indicates the difficulty of parking manoeuvres.
Front and rear parking sensors make manoeuvring easier and are an essential part of city driving:
- ultrasonic sensors in the bumpers sense any obstacles close to the car;
- the system emits an audible beep and shows the proximity and location of the obstacles on the onboard computer screen.
The remarkable roominess of the Grand C4 Picasso does not detract from the size of the boot:
- 576 litres in a 5-seater configuration and 1,951 litres with all seats folded;
- 1.17 m wide (between wheel arches) and 1.03 m long (2.06 m with the front passenger seat pushed forward to the maximum extent);
- height of 55 cm under the luggage cover.
The Grand C4 Picasso ships with two types of luggage net:
- a boot net secured by hooks to hold objects in place (vertically or on the floor);
- a luggage retention net for tall loads (extending above the luggage cover) that can be unrolled to prevent objects intruding into the cabin if the driver brakes hard.
The body structure of the Grand C4 Picasso sets the highest standards in passenger protection :
- the front end features horizontal beams that soak up impact energy and transfer it the lower part of the vehicle in the event of a collision;
- impact energy is transferred to the lower part of the vehicle, making it possible to give the car the slim front pillars that are characteristic of “visiospaces”;
- the cabin has been stiffened to prevent intrusions or buckling of the survival cell.
Bi-xenon directional headlights
Bi-Xenon directional headlights set high standards in safety:
- excellent visibility at night or in bad weather,
- headlamps follow the steering angle of the car so that you can see the road ahead sooner,
- twice the brightness of halogen lights.
The Grand C4 Picasso sets the highest standards in passenger protection with six airbags as standard:
- two front airbags (the deployment pressure and volume of the passenger airbag vary with the severity of impact);
- four lateral airbags protecting the thorax and abdomen of passengers;
- two curtain airbags to protect the heads of passengers at the front and rear.
Advanced safety braking
The Grand C4 Picasso ships with an innovative, comprehensive braking system:
- four large-diameter vented disc brakes,
- an ABS (Anti-Blocking System) feature that adjusts braking pressure electronically to stop the wheels locking,
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD) that distributes braking power evenly to all wheels,
- Emergency braking Assistance (EBA) that boosts braking power instantly when the driver presses hard on the brake pedal.
ESP (Electronic Stability Programme) helps the driver keep the car under control even in the most difficult situations:
- acts on brakeforce distribution and engine speed to keeps the car on course if the car loses grip when cornering,
- coupled to a traction control (ASR) system that immediately brakes the drive wheels in the event of skidding.
A world exclusive, Intelligent Traction Control provides grip on slippery surfaces:
- helps the vehicle keep moving in snow, black ice or rain,
- manages the traction control (ASR) system using a control unit that analyses a wide range of parameters (slope, type of snow, ice, etc.) and adjusts slippage of the right and left wheels separately.
The qualities of Snow Motion are optimised by snow tyres.
The Grand C4 Picasso also sets high standards in child safety:
- three Isofix seats (in row 2) to install child seats;
- a child surveillance mirror to see passengers in the rear without turning round;
- child safety locks for the electric door controls and electric windows at the rear;
- a warning light and audible warning if seatbelts are unfastened at the rear (row 2) during the journey.
Available 24/7, Citroën Emergency helps emergency services save precious time by locating the vehicle quickly.
It is activated automatically, or manually using the NaviDrive system, in the event of an accident or driver incapacity. It also provides access to call centre services.
The e-HDi micro-hybrid technology combines an HDi engine with a new-generation Stop&Start system and a system to recover energy during deceleration. In this way, it helps you limit your fuel consumption and reduce CO2 emissions without any trade-off in driveability.
Advanced technology that is easy to use. Whenever you stop, the engine simply cuts out. As soon as you release the brake pedal, the engine starts up instantly and automatically, without any further action by the driver.
The Grand C4 Picasso ships with a choice of two petrol engines of advanced technology: direct injection and turbocharger (THP 150), multi-valve cylinder head, improved management of intake, etc.
This improves engine efficiency to significantly cut fuel consumption and thus CO2 emissions.
The HDi engines are the benchmark in their category. They pollute less and are less fuel-consuming than conventional diesel engines. CO2 emissions and fuel consumption are both cut by 20%.
These engines feature an electronically controlled common-rail system that optimises the air/fuel mix and significantly reduces emissions of pollutant particulates.